16 November 2014

Inspirational Film Stimuli






Above, is an inspiration film stills collage I have collated that has helped to me to visualise what potential cinematography, camera angles, camera composition, lighting and mise-en-scene I am considering on using within my virus-sub genre film teaser trailer 'Gone'.  Moreover, this collage has helped to convey across to individuals within my group what I hope to achieve visually using references to other contemporary films. The following film stills have been taken from Steve McQueen's 'Shame', David Mackenzie's 'Perfect Sense' and Terrance Malick's 'To The Wonder'.

This page was taken from a article discussing Halloween themed events happening all around the city of London.

This is a sketch I've drawn which has helped me to see what my ideas look like on paper.