20 February 2015

Target Audience Questionnaire - Improvement

After sending out a preliminary questionnaire to individuals via our school e-mail system, I was able to see for myself  what questions would help me have a better understanding of my target audience. I initially sent out my questionnaire in Microsoft Word format. The reason for this is because I could publish posts directly from the word document. Furthermore, I could configure Office Word to link directly to my blogger webpage. Here is the following link to the Microsoft website - (https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Microsoft-Office-Word-2007-Top-10-Benefits-1757d862-2ba1-4db3-b4d5-9cfb3d9a875a?CorrelationId=decf034b-72f6-4b23-b093-71512b065221&ui=en-US&rs=en-GB&ad=GB)

As well as this, releasing a preliminary questionnaire meant I was able to acknowledge where I could make improvements to questions asked. Below, is a screenshot of  one of the questions asked -




As you can see, I didn't ask the participant a specific time scale regarding when they purchased a film within store. This meant that this question was an anomaly as those that answered were unsure what number option to select. From this, I learnt to improve the questionnaire and be careful when wording the questions I would like answered.

Because of this, I have chosen to use SurveyMonkey. SurveyMonkey is an online survey development cloud company that provides free, customisable surveys that help with data analysis, sample selection, bias elimination, and data representation.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WL2XMN3 - Target Audience Part 1 of 2

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SM659QG - Target Audience – Part 2 of 2